Re: [XHTML] document type

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:58:09 +0100
To: Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
Cc: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Greetings Tina, are you suggestinting creating new identifiers each of
which signify a list of document types?

Regards, Roland

Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
26/06/2008 11:24
Please respond to
Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>

Roland Merrick/UK/IBM@IBMGB
Re: [XHTML] document type

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 11:10:37AM +0100, Roland Merrick wrote:

> To kick this off I'kk make a statement. I would like it to be possible
> an author to create a document that satisfies the criteria of more than
> one document type, e.g. a single document that is "valid" XHTML 1 and
> XHTML Mobile Profile.

  Is there any technical reason why such a document cannot be marked with
  an FPI which precisely label it as "Using XHTML 1 and XHTML Mobile

 -  Tina Holmboe           siteSifter                  Greytower
            Website Quality and Accessibility Testing