Inputmode works on picoforms browser

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 15:49:01 +0200
To: "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>
Cc: "Francois Daoust" <fd@w3.org>, "Roland Merrick" <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>, "Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org>, "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>, "Kenneth Sklander" <kenneth@picoforms.com>
This morning I got an inputmode test working with picoforms (see attached
screen dump) running on a Nokia E90.
We have got our second implementation!

Note that this is a test of the feature (as is allowed), not of XHTML
Basic 1.1, since picoforms is a mobile XForms browser.

Many thanks to Kenneth Sklander of picoforms for his quick turnround time
(10 minutes!) when I discovered a mismatch with the spec...

Steven

picoforms-inputmode.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: picoforms-inputmode.jpg)