Re: [XHTML] Agenda: 2008-06-04

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:33:32 +0100
To: "Roland Merrick" <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Cc: public-xhtml2@w3.org

Hi Roland,

> Greetings, our next call takes place on 2008-06-04 at 13:45UTC.

I will have to leave 20 minutes early (school run at 3.30pm/2.30pm UTC).

> M12N transition to CR: status
> ACTION: ShaneM - document that "such types exist" in m12n in document; MarkB
> will produce actual definitions
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]

I can't quite work out what this action is. In the minutes it comes
straight after an action for me to produce a CURIE regex, so I wonder
if this is a continuation of that? If so, I think this action is done.

> ACTION: Mark creates integration set example
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]

I need to find out from Shane whether it's too late to do this.

> ACTION: Shane and Mark should open up this dialog and see if we can't get
> the other @rel people to come play with us
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

Will talk to Shane about what we can do here.

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane