block level anchor element content

From: Kevin McManus <k.mcmanus@gre.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 21:06:28 +0100
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org

I am not entirely sure if this is the appropriate list but...

I feel that it would help accessibilty if anchor elements could
contain block level elements.

An example can be seen at the URL below.

Having a div as the anchor content is supported by the main
browsers and greatly increases the target size while maintaining
keyboard support.

k.mcmanus@gre.ac.uk - http://staffweb.cms.gre.ac.uk/~k.mcmanus
Dr Kevin McManus                                Queen Mary 413
School of Computing & Mathematical Sciences,
University of Greenwich,
Old Royal Naval College,
Park Row, Greenwich,                   Tel +44 (0)208 331 8719
London, SE10 9LS                       Fax +44 (0)208 331 8665

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by
guarantee, registered in England (reg no. 986729)
Registered Office: Old Royal Naval College