Updated CURIE draft

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:58:55 -0600
To: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

As per my action item, I have updated the editor's draft for CURIEs at

There is a diff marked version as well.  Note that this DOES NOT include
some of the processing rules for CURIEs that are present in the
rdfa-syntax document, because I don't think they are necessary to define
the syntax and host language conformance rules for CURIEs.  We can
debate that tomorrow I suppose!