cancelling the 2008-12-10 call

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 13:46:41 +0000
To: Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
Cc: public-xhtml2@w3.org, public-xhtml2-request@w3.org
Greetings, we have had regrets from 5 people already so I am cancelling
the 2008-12-10 call.

Regards, Roland

Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
10/12/2008 12:52
Regrets for 10-12-2008.

Will be on the road and unable to call in.

 - Tina Holmboe       siteSifter                  Greytower Technologies
            http://www.sitesifter.co.uk          http://www.greytower.net
      Website Quality and Accessibility Testing