Re: [XHTML2] can separator be used inside p?

From: Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 17:15:30 +0100 (CET)
To: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>
cc: public-xhtml2@w3.org

On  8 Dec, Gregory J. Rosmaita wrote:

> <separator d:pagenum="26" />
> spans two printed pages. One would most logically use the

  I'm abit lost as to the background for this question. Pagination
  of *printed* pages is surely up to the printer stylesheet?

  After all it is impossible for the author to specify on which page
  something should end up, as this requires explicit knowledge of, for
  instance, the paper size used to print the document?

  Or did I misunderstand the question?

--
 - Tina Holmboe       siteSifter                  Greytower Technologies
            http://www.sitesifter.co.uk          http://www.greytower.net