[XHTML Access] moving towards Last Call

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:00:26 +0100
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Greetings, as we get close to Last Call for XHTML Access Module there are
a number of outstanding comments that we need to deal with, the ones that
I am aware of are as follows:

must "activate" be boolean?
  - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Apr/0044.html
  - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Apr/0046.html

redefining keys and ensuring user control over "activate"
  - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Apr/0045.html

XHTML Access Module
  - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2008Jan/0030.html

ACTION: Gregory to ensure that we get feedback about needing cascade rules
in xhtml-access
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
ACTION: Gregory to put together a proposal for how to connect the access
module into the event model.
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP