Re: Fwd: Put <> around URIs. Re: draft CURIE draft feedback

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:21:24 +0200
To: "Shane McCarron" <shane@aptest.com>, "Tim Berners-Lee" <timbl@w3.org>
Cc: "W3C RDFa task force" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

Yes, I have long meditated on the idea of suggesting the possibility of

	<link rel="<http://www.example.com/index>" href="..." />

but I don't think it means that the [] should or needs to be removed. In
fact, you need both for consistency:

	dc:creator 	and	<http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/creator>
in CURIE contexts, and
	[dc:creator]	and 	http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/creator