f2f meeting in Minneapolis

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:53:21 -0500
To: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

I have finalized the arrangements for the meeting space here.  Sorry for
the delay.  There is information in the Wiki at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/xhtml2/wiki/2008-06-Minneapolis-FtF

Steve, please get the questionnaire set up so people can register.  I
encourage you get your room reservations earlier rather than later.
Even if you are not certain you are coming, reserving and canceling is
better than staying at another hotel 'cause you waited too long.

I am away until 23 April.  Later!