[FYI distribution note] Re: Role attribute values

From: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:29:14 -0400
Cc: wai-liaison@w3.org
To: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

[switched Cc: address for PFWG]

The message I just sent

was addressed to wai-xtech in lieu of w3c-wai-pf.  As the
material I am responding to is all in the publicly-visible archives,
the wai-xtech list is a preferred forum for follow-up discussions
where there is no Member dependency in the remarks.

Discussions that are relevant to the PFWG scope and do not depend on
W3C Member Confidential sources should be addressed to the publicly
archived mailing list with email address wai-xtech@w3.org.

On 7 Apr 2008, at 1:56 PM, Mark Birbeck wrote:
> Hello all,
> I've been asked to forward these comments to those involved in ARIA.
> Obviously I am happy to do that, but I would just say that I think
> some of my comments relate to exactly what @role is all about, and
> therefore raise some conceptual issues.
> In other words, I think there may need to be some parallel discussion
> over on the XHTML 2 list, about exactly how the values that are
> 'imported' into the XHTML vocab list should be structured.

[disclaimer: haven't reviewed the archives for any such.  I just
have a few clarifications to suggest, not an exhaustive response.]