[XHTML] Minutes 2008-04-09

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:28:17 +0100
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org
http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html

[NEW] ACTION: Gregory to ensure that we get feedback about needing cascade
rules in xhtml-access
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane and Mark should open up this dialog and see if we
can't get the other @rel people to come play with us
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to ensure there are no inconsistencies between the
MathML entity set and the XHTML entity set.
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/09-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards

741598.