RE: ⟨ and ⟩ entities

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 14:13:29 +0100
To: ian@hixie.ch
Cc: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Greetings Ian, for some reason the referenced note [1] did not make it to
my inbox and have only just noticed it in the mail log. I was aware of the
effort you refer to that the Math Working Group have kicked off. We have
not as yet discussed it in the XHTML2 WG but I will put it on the agenda
so that we do discuss it. I agree that a consitent set of entities is
highly desirable.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Apr/0022.html

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards

741598.