[XHTML2] actions completed

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:45:49 +0100
To: "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Greetings, the following action has been completed:

[NEW] ACTION: Roland to respond to UWA WG and say yes, we are producing a
schema. We do not yet have a schedule. [recorded in

Response sent :

I believe many of the actions listed in the recent agenda
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Sep/0015.html] have
also been completed but since they are not mine I'll leave each of you to
clear them.

Regards, Roland
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards