W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xhtml2@w3.org > September 2007

Minutes 19 September 2007

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:16:11 +0200
To: "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.tyyhw9odsmjzpq@acer3010.lan>


http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes

[NEW] ACTION: Group to reissue Ruby with schema additions [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to ensure we have a M12N DoC [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action10]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to fix missing elements in M12N [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to link hr into Basic 1.1 [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action07]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to reply to ht [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to ensure there is a chair for next week [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to make a reg page for Boston FtF [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to reply to GRDDL people about techniques for  
identifying GRDDL docs [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to reply to hr comment, and make it a CR comment  
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action08]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to reply to script+cdata mail, saying we don't want  
to document it [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action09]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to take M12N to CR [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action11]

Steven
Received on Thursday, 20 September 2007 14:16:24 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 23 February 2010 18:12:46 GMT