W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xhtml2@w3.org > September 2007

Agenda 19 September 2007

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:19:02 +0200
To: "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.tywkl0jesmjzpq@acer3010>

Usual time Wednesday 14:00UTC, Zakim bridge, code 94865 ("XHTML"), irc
channel irc.w3.org #xhtml.

Previous minutes:
	http://www.w3.org/2007/09/05-xhtml-minutes

Regrets: None

Candidate minute takers: Roland, Tina, Gregory, Steven, Shane, Mark, Rich,

Announcements

     Next FtF Boston, 5-7 November: http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Sep/0007
     Call next week

Reviews
	None

Agenda Items

Do not deprecate the profile attribute (request from GRDDL WG)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Sep/0008

Missing element declarations from XHTML Modularization 1.1
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JulSep/0029

XHTML Basic 1.1 DTD declares hr but it cannot be included in any element
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JulSep/0030

Error in http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-xhtml1-20020801
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JulSep/0031

Testing XHTML Basic 1.1
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Jul/0035

XHTML Modularization 1.1
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Drafts/#xhtml-modularization

M12N errata
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JulSep/0015
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JulSep/0017

XHTML Events 2 issues
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JulSep/0011
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JulSep/0012
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JulSep/0013

XFrames
      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/att-0007/00-part

Legacy Module
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Aug/0009

@Talign (erratum)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JulSep/0009

XML Schema implementation for XHTML 2.0 (request from UWA WG)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Jul/0038.html

Caption positioning & binding example using WAI-ARIA markup
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Jul/0012

That should be enough for one call!

====
For future calls

Wiki/blog
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2007JulSep/0032

Role and Access
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Jul/0000
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Jul/0007

Longdesc

Curies
                    New draft
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Group/2007/ED-curie-20070322/
                    Suffix ambiguity:
                    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007JanMar/0066.html
                    Datatype etc
          http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2007Mar/0038.html
                    Syntax problems (PR#8010)
                    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/0051
                    TAG position
                    http://www.w3.org/2007/03/19-tagmem-minutes#item03
                    Comments on WD-curie-20070307
                    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007AprJun/0000

RDFa Module
                    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007AprJun/0001.html
                    http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-xhtml-rdfa-20070402/
                    Test cases
                      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007AprJun/0008.html

M12N
                    Schema group problems:
                    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/0035
                    We have requested PR. Discussion about implementations.
                    http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Group/2007/xhtml-modularization-11-implementation
                    Prose vs implementation
                    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007JanMar/0047
                    Datatypes (PR # xxx)
                    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2007Feb/0001

XML Events 2
                    Published: http://www.w3.org/News/2007#item22
                    Namespace comment:
                    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2007Feb/0000

XHTML 1.1 SE
                    Draft published: http://www.w3.org/News/2007#item23
                    Comments  (PR#9715)
                    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/0027
                    Media types  (PR#9716):
                    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/0029
                    DOCTYPE
                    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007JanMar/0082

Other docs ready to go
                    XHTML 2

ISSUES

XFrames
      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/att-0007/00-part

More issues, see:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2006OctDec/0076

Recent Actions:

[NEW] ACTION: Steven to reply to DanC's three comments on role [recorded  
in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/05-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Mark to respond to John's comments [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/29-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven move the role document to last call. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/29-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: Mark creates integration set example [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane incorporate Schema comments change into document
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven reply to Schema comments [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: Roland to respond to UWA WG and say yes, we are producing a
schema. We do not yet have a schedule. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/08-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to start implementing xml schema for xhtml 2.0
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/08-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: Steven - prepare last call draft for the role module
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/11-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven request a moinmoin instance [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/07/04-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane will review editors draft of GRDDL [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/27-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to reply to GRDDL review request [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/27-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

[NEW] ACTION: Steven investigate starting a blog and wiki [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to get advice from I18N group about international
form of URIs [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to update the roadmap document [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: Gregory to put together a proposal for how to connect the
access module into the event model. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to investigate a wiki space for XHTML 2 working group
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to update access module draft to include new attribute
and text. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Vote on last call for Role and Access next week. [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]

[NEW] ACTION: Steven to check Shane's schema comments [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to send pointers to additions for Drafts page (RDFa
stuff) [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to create some role use cases [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/25-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to add clarification to section 3.4 of M12N 1.1
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to include the role module into the example xhtml+rdfa
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to propose a rephrasing of the about atribute
inheritance rules. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven organise CR call with Steve Bratt for XHTML Basic 1.1
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/21-html-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to add text about differences between prose and schema
in Chapter 3 of M12N [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/21-html-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to reply to Alapetites message on datatypes [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/21-html-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: GJR to explain what WAI ARIA attempting to achieve and
      crossover with RDFa let task force know via
public-rdfa-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
      [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Jan resend URI of OMA test suite to public-xhtml2
      [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane - add input mode to XHTML 1.1 second edition
      [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
Received on Wednesday, 19 September 2007 13:19:18 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 23 February 2010 18:12:46 GMT