W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xhtml2@w3.org > October 2007

Agenda 31 October 2007

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:41:29 +0100
To: "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.t00znfc8smjzpq@acer3010>

*** Remember, 1 hour earlier for Europe this week! ***

Wednesday 14:00UTC, Zakim bridge, code 94865 ("XHTML"),
          irc channel irc.w3.org #xhtml.

Previous minutes: http://www.w3.org/2007/10/24-xhtml-minutes

Regrets: None

Candidate minute takers: Tina, Mark, Rich, Shane, Gregory, Roland, Steven,

Announcements

      FtF Boston, 5-7 November: http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/
                  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Sep/0007

      No call next week

      Daylight savings ends in Northern Hemisphere

      Make the call one hour earlier?
      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Oct/0115

Reports

      XForms 3e
      http://www.w3.org/News/2007#item230

Reviews

ITS Best practices [Note new version]
http://www.w3.org/International/its/techniques/its-techniques.html#integration-its-xhtmlmod
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Oct/0019

CSS Mobile Profile
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-cg/2007OctDec/0033.html
comments due: November 13

Agenda Items

Formal resolutions for publishing documents
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/24-xhtml-minutes#item04

Testing XHTML Basic 1.1
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Jul/0035

Role last call issues
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007OctDec/

ARIA issues
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Oct/0081

XHTML 1.1 - xml:space in validator
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Oct/0023

Prefix mapping in role and/or RDFa
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Oct/0021
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Oct/0033.html

XFrames
       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/att-0007/00-part

Legacy Module
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Aug/0009

@Talign (erratum)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JulSep/0009

XML Schema implementation for XHTML 2.0 (request from UWA WG)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Jul/0038.html

Caption positioning & binding example using WAI-ARIA markup
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Jul/0012

====
For future calls

Wiki/blog
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2007JulSep/0032

Role and Access
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Jul/0000
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Jul/0007

Longdesc

Curies
                     New draft
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Group/2007/ED-curie-20070322/
                     Suffix ambiguity:
                     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007JanMar/0066.html
                     Datatype etc
           http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2007Mar/0038.html
                     Syntax problems (PR#8010)
                     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/0051
                     TAG position
                     http://www.w3.org/2007/03/19-tagmem-minutes#item03
                     Comments on WD-curie-20070307
                     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007AprJun/0000

RDFa Module
                     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007AprJun/0001.html
                     http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-xhtml-rdfa-20070402/
                     Test cases
                       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007AprJun/0008.html

M12N
                     Schema group problems:
                     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/0035
                     We have requested PR. Discussion about implementations.
                     http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Group/2007/xhtml-modularization-11-implementation
                     Prose vs implementation
                     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007JanMar/0047
                     Datatypes (PR # xxx)
                     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2007Feb/0001

XML Events 2
                     Published: http://www.w3.org/News/2007#item22
                     Namespace comment:
                     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2007Feb/0000

XHTML 1.1 SE
                     Draft published: http://www.w3.org/News/2007#item23
                     Comments  (PR#9715)
                     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/0027
                     Media types  (PR#9716):
                     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/0029
                     DOCTYPE
                     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007JanMar/0082

Other docs ready to go
                     XHTML 2

ISSUES

XFrames
       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/att-0007/00-part

More issues, see:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2006OctDec/0076

Recent Actions:

[NEW] ACTION: Mark and Shane to explore the attribute vales issue in an  
update to the CURIEs ddraft. [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/10-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane will follow up to clarify the xml:space in validator  
issue [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/10-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane, Mark and Steven will review ITS Best practices  
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/10-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Yam contact ACCESS to check on their support for inputmode  
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/10-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: Steven convey reply about media type to pertinent parties
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/03-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: Everyone please review the action item list and report if
actions assigned to you are done (via e-mail) [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc]
[NEW] ACTION: Mark and Shane to address comments in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2007Feb/0000 [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc]
[NEW] ACTION: Rich to sort out the proposal from Gregory as captured in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007May/0341.html
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to produce a new CURIEs doc that is consistent with
the RDFa doc and make it public in a similar timeframe to when the RDFa
document is made public. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc]
[NEW] ACTION: Yam to report on testfest status [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc]

[NEW] ACTION: Steven to reply to DanC's three comments on role [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/05-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Mark to respond to John's comments [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/29-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven move the role document to last call. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/29-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: Mark creates integration set example [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane incorporate Schema comments change into document
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven reply to Schema comments [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: Roland to respond to UWA WG and say yes, we are producing a
schema. We do not yet have a schedule. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/08-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to start implementing xml schema for xhtml 2.0
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/08-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: Steven - prepare last call draft for the role module
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/11-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven request a moinmoin instance [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/07/04-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane will review editors draft of GRDDL [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/27-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to reply to GRDDL review request [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/27-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]

[NEW] ACTION: Steven investigate starting a blog and wiki [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to get advice from I18N group about international
form of URIs [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to update the roadmap document [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: Gregory to put together a proposal for how to connect the
access module into the event model. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to investigate a wiki space for XHTML 2 working group
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to update access module draft to include new attribute
and text. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Vote on last call for Role and Access next week. [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]

[NEW] ACTION: Steven to check Shane's schema comments [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to send pointers to additions for Drafts page (RDFa
stuff) [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to create some role use cases [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/25-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to add clarification to section 3.4 of M12N 1.1
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to include the role module into the example xhtml+rdfa
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to propose a rephrasing of the about atribute
inheritance rules. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven organise CR call with Steve Bratt for XHTML Basic 1.1
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/21-html-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to add text about differences between prose and schema
in Chapter 3 of M12N [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/21-html-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to reply to Alapetites message on datatypes [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/21-html-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: GJR to explain what WAI ARIA attempting to achieve and
       crossover with RDFa let task force know via
public-rdfa-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
       [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Jan resend URI of OMA test suite to public-xhtml2
       [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane - add input mode to XHTML 1.1 second edition
       [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: Group to reissue Ruby with schema additions [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to ensure we have a M12N DoC [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action10]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to fix missing elements in M12N [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to link hr into Basic 1.1 [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action07]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to reply to ht [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to ensure there is a chair for next week [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to make a reg page for Boston FtF [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to reply to GRDDL people about techniques for
identifying GRDDL docs [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to reply to hr comment, and make it a CR comment
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action08]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to reply to script+cdata mail, saying we don't want
to document it [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action09]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to take M12N to CR [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action11]
Received on Tuesday, 30 October 2007 19:42:07 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 23 February 2010 18:12:47 GMT