Re: Meeting with SVG, XHTML, WAI people to move forward on ARIA as a cross cutting technology

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:12:56 +0200
To: "Richard Schwerdtfeger" <schwer@us.ibm.com>, "Mark Birbeck" <mark.birbeck@formsplayer.com>
Cc: "HTMLWG WG" <public-html@w3.org>, "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>, public-xhtml2-request@w3.org

> Nothing cloak and dagger. Steven was invited and it is just a proposal.
> My admin indicated that Steven confirmed attendance but he did not show
> up.

No I didn't confirm, so something must have gone amiss there. I am indeed
on vacation this week (someone called me back to look at my email about
this call).

> I asked Steven if I should invite you and Shane last week and he never
> responded.

No, you asked me if you should invite Chris, and I did respond to that
mail. Shane and Mark (and Raman) were on the Cc list of that and previous
mails.

> I am trying to schedule another meeting which includes Steven. You and
> Shane are both welcome.

If this has gone pear-shaped, then I think we should try and start from
scratch again...

Steven