Re: Meeting with SVG, XHTML, WAI people to move forward on ARIA as a cross cutting technology

On 17 Oct, Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:

> Sorry, I meant xhtml 2 working goup. There is no "xhtml working group."
> BTW if you click the link to XHTML on the W3C web site it goes the the
> XHTML 2 working group.

  Now /that/ is going overboard on the semantics. We all know the
  reference was to the "XHTML 2 WG", and correcting that is really
  unnecessary.

> I have to say I think you are going a bit overboard. We have bigger
> problems here than the semantics of the subject line.

  I disagree. The subject-line is the first indication of the content
  that someone will have when reading mail. It is extremely important.

  To me, the supplied subject suggest a formal meeting. That is why I
  asked where the announcement was - I have yet to receive an answer.

  Let us turn our attention to other things. Quote:

    "I am trying to schedule another meeting which includes Steven. You and
     Shane are both welcome."

  Am I - or anyone else on the WG - as welcome, and this just a very,
  very unfortunate way of phrasing?

  The CC-list has been cut to the XHTML WG.

--
 -  Tina Holmboe      Developer's Archive           Greytower Technologies
                   http://www.dev-archive.net      http://www.greytower.net