From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Steven Pemberton
Sent: 05 October 2007 17:52
To: chairs@w3.org; XHTML WG
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Last call announcement: XHTML Role Attribute Module

This is a last call announcement for:

	XHTML Role Attribute Module
	A module to support role classification of elements
	http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-role/

Comments should be sent to www-html-editor@w3.org

The review ending date is 26 October 2007

The group resolved to make this transition at
	http://www.w3.org/2007/07/11-xhtml-minutes#item03

We particularly invite the Protocols & Formats Working Group of the Web

Accessibility Initiative and the Ubiquitous Web Applications WG to
review.

For some background information, we refer you to
http://www.w3.org/TR/aria-roadmap/ and
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Accessible_DHTML

Patent disclosure page:
	http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/32107/status