Comment on XML 2 Events

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 14:32:28 -0600
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org, www-html-editor@w3.org

The <purpose> element was dropped from actions in the XML Events 2
specification. If you recall we had a purpose element as a child of the old
handler element which is now called <action>. We need purpose to be a child
of this.

<purpose> would contain text describing the purpose of the action which
could be supported by a platform accessibility api to list the actions that
can beformed on a document object.

I would request that this be added.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review  Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer