W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xhtml2@w3.org > May 2007

Re: Agenda 23 April 2007

From: Alessio Cartocci <a.cartocci@webprofession.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 13:38:30 +0200
Message-ID: <263f692a0705230438m6b7b4ce0q5e375fea8fc68e07@mail.gmail.com>
To: "Steven Pemberton" <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Cc: "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Dear Steven, dear all,
unfortunately I've had an istitutional meeting posposed (at 14:30 UTC); I
apologize but  I have known it only now. Could it be ossible to talk about
my action on next call?

Best regards.
Alessio

2007/5/22, Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>:
>
>
> Usual time Wednesday 14:00UTC, Zakim bridge, code 94865 ("XHTML"), irc
> channel irc.w3.org #xhtml.
>
> Previous minutes:
>         http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-xhtml-minutes
>
> Regrets: None so far
>
> New Actions:
> [NEW] ACTION: Alessio to test 'popular' browsers on whether an access
> element in the head of a document turns up in the DOM [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
> [NEW] ACTION: Steven to check Shane's schema comments [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
> [NEW] ACTION: Steven to send pointers to additions for Drafts page (RDFa
> stuff) [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
>
> [NEW] ACTION: Steven to ask WG by email if we should meet 11-12 June in NY
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/25-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
> [NEW] ACTION: Steven to create some role use cases [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/04/25-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
> [NEW] ACTION: Shane to add clarification to section 3.4 of M12N 1.1
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action06]
> [NEW] ACTION: Shane to include the role module into the example xhtml+rdfa
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
> [NEW] ACTION: Steven to propose a rephrasing of the about atribute
> inheritance rules. [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action05]
> [NEW] ACTION: Steven and Shane to deal with Schema WG M12N Comments
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/28-html-minutes.html#action03]
> [NEW] ACTION: Steven organise CR call with Steve Bratt for XHTML Basic 1.1
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/21-html-minutes.html#action02]
> [NEW] ACTION: Shane to add text about differences between prose and schema
> in Chapter 3 of M12N [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/21-html-minutes.html#action02]
> [NEW] ACTION: Steven to reply to Alapetites message on datatypes [recorded
> in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/21-html-minutes.html#action01]
>
> Announcements
> New members of the group
> FtF in NYC in June
> Report back from WWW2007 and XTech 2007
>
> Agenda Items
>
> Validator and media type (and other validator issues)
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Apr/0031
>
> RDFa DRAFT
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Apr/0001
>
> XML, XML DOM, and QNames
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007AprJun/0000
>
> IE and application/xhtml+xml
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Apr/0015
>
> Curies
>         New draft http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Group/2007/ED-curie-20070322/
>         Suffix ambiguity:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007JanMar/0066.html
>         Datatype etc
>        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2007Mar/0038.html
>         Syntax problems (PR#8010)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/0051
>         TAG position
>         http://www.w3.org/2007/03/19-tagmem-minutes#item03
>         Comments on WD-curie-20070307
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007AprJun/0000
> Basic
>         http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Group/2007/CR-xhtml-basic-20070321/
>         Requested transition
>
> RDFa Module
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007AprJun/0001.html
>         http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-xhtml-rdfa-20070402/
>         Test cases
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007AprJun/0008.html
> M12N
>         Schema group problems:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/0035
>         We have requested PR. Discussion about implementations.
>
> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Group/2007/xhtml-modularization-11-implementation
>         Prose vs implementation
>         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007JanMar/0047
>         Datatypes (PR # xxx)
>         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2007Feb/0001
>
> XML Events 2
>         Published: http://www.w3.org/News/2007#item22
>         Namespace comment:
>         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2007Feb/0000
>
> XHTML 1.1 SE
>         Draft published: http://www.w3.org/News/2007#item23
>         Comments  (PR#9715)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/0027
>         Media types  (PR#9716):
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/0029
>         DOCTYPE
>         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007JanMar/0082
>
> Other docs ready to go
>         role - status?
>         XHTML 2
>
> ISSUES
>
> XFrames
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/att-0007/00-part
>
> More issues, see:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2006OctDec/0076
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 23 May 2007 12:55:37 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 23 February 2010 18:12:46 GMT