Re: To all WG members: meet in June?

From: Alexander Graf <alexander.graf@deri.at>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 13:39:43 +0200
Cc: "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>

Dear Group,

since I'm new to XHTML2 and W3C group participation in general, I would
really welcome a face to face meeting to get up to date on current
issues and
things to do.

Hope to see you in June.

- Alexander Graf

DERI Innsbruck
Digital Enterprise Research Institute
Leopold-Franzens-Universitšt
ICT Technologiepark, Technikerstrasse 21a
6020 Innsbruck, Austria

mail: alexander.graf@deri.at
fon: +43 512 507 96880
mobile: +43 660 7642043