Re: XHTML Basic 1.1 Is a Candidate Recommendation

From: Yamakami, T. <Toshihiko.Yamakami@access-company.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:08:10 +0900
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>

To: Steven, XHTML2 WG, and OMA BT-MAE

We would like appreciate W3C's multiple-year efforts to make harmonized
and synchronized
techical specification for XHTML for the mobile market.
We understand the inter-organization harmonization is not at all easy.
We would like to thank all W3C people involved in this collaboration
efforts.

Cheers,

-- Yam