Selectors API in Last Call

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 09:36:56 +0000
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Season's Greetings!

The Web API Working Group has just published "Selectors API" as a Last
Call WD and would like feedback from the XHTML2 WG. The deadline for
review comments has been extended until 31 January 2008. If anyone cares
to review this document over the Holiday period that would be great, if
not we will decide how to handle the request to review it during our
2008-01-02 WG call.

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards

741598.