W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xhtml2@w3.org > December 2007

[XHTML] Agenda 2007-12-19

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:45:20 +0000
To: "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Message-ID: <OFD83710CD.1D82F4CF-ON802573AF.00557745-802573AF.00568D3D@uk.ibm.com>
Greetings, Agenda for 2007-12-19 call. Please look at the actions recorded 
against you and clear as many as you can.

Wednesday 14:00UTC, 
          
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2007&month=12&day=5&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=136&p2=179&p3=215&p4=248 

          Zakim bridge, code 94865 ("XHTML"), 
          irc channel irc.w3.org #xhtml. 

Previous minutes: http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes 

Regrets: Steven, Rich

Candidate minute takers: Tina, Rich, Shane, Gregory, Roland, Steven, Mark, 


Announcements: none 

Reports: none 

Outstanding Reviews: none 

Agenda Items: 

Testing XHTML Basic 1.1 
  anticipated completion of the report "this week" 
  [http://www.w3.org/2007/11/28-xhtml-minutes.html#item03] 
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Jul/0035 
 
Review outstanding actions   

M12N comment (IRIs) 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007OctDec/0017 

Name of serialization of HTML5 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Nov/0001 

ARIA issues 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Oct/0081 

Caption positioning & binding example using WAI-ARIA markup 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Jul/0012 

XHTML 1.1 - xml:space in validator 
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Oct/0023 

Prefix mapping in role and/or RDFa 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Oct/0021 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Oct/0033.html 

XFrames 
  
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/att-0007/00-part 


Legacy Module 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Aug/0009 

@Talign (erratum) 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JulSep/0009 

XML Schema implementation for XHTML 2.0 (request from UWA WG) 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Jul/0038.html 

==== 
For future calls 

Longdesc 

Curies 
        Suffix ambiguity: 
        
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007JanMar/0066.html 
        Datatype etc 
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2007Mar/0038.html 
        Syntax problems (PR#8010) 
        
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/0051 
        Comments on WD-curie-20070307 
        
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007AprJun/0000 

RDFa Module 
        
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007AprJun/0001.html 
        http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-xhtml-rdfa-20070402/ 
        Test cases 
        
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007AprJun/0008.html 

M12N 
        Schema group problems: 
        
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/0035 
        We have requested PR. Discussion about implementations. 
        
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Group/2007/xhtml-modularization-11-implementation 

        Prose vs implementation 
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007JanMar/0047 
        Datatypes (PR # xxx) 
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2007Feb/0001 

XML Events 2 
        Published: http://www.w3.org/News/2007#item22 
        Namespace comment: 
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2007Feb/0000 

XHTML 1.1 SE 
        Draft published: http://www.w3.org/News/2007#item23 
        Comments  (PR#9715) 
        
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/0027 
        Media types  (PR#9716): 
        
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/0029 
        DOCTYPE 
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2007JanMar/0082 


ISSUES: 

XFrames 
       
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2007JanMar/att-0007/00-part 


More issues, see: 
       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2006OctDec/0076 

ACTIONS: 

Gregory: 

  ACTION: Gregory to put together a proposal for how to connect the 
  access module into the event model. 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/13-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
  ACTION: GJR to explain what WAI ARIA attempting to achieve and crossover 

  with RDFa let task force know via public-rdfa-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 
    ACTION: Gregory to respond to issue 8023 formally so we have closure. 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]

Group: 
  ACTION: Group to reissue Ruby with schema additions 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action06] 
 
Mark: 

  ACTION: Mark to respond to John's comments 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/29-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 

  ACTION: Mark creates integration set example 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-xhtml-minutes.html#action03] 
 
Mark & Shane: 

  ACTION: Mark and Shane to address comments in 
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2007Feb/0000 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc] 

  ACTION: Mark and Shane to explore the attribute vales issue in 
  an update to the CURIEs draft. 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/10-xhtml-minutes.html#action04] 

Rich: 
  ACTION: Rich to sort out the proposal from Gregory as captured in 
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007May/0341.html 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-xhtml-irc] 

Roland: 
  ACTION: Roland will send an email poll out to get us to last call on 
CURIEs. 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]

Shane: 
  ACTION: Shane will follow up to clarify the xml:space in validator issue 

  [recorded in  http://www.w3.org/2007/10/10-xhtml-minutes.html#action03] 

  ACTION: Shane incorporate Schema comments change into document 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 

  ACTION: Shane to start implementing xml schema for xhtml 2.0 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/08-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 

  ACTION: Shane to add clarification to section 3.4 of M12N 1.1 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action06] 

  ACTION: Shane to include the role module into the example xhtml+rdfa 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 

  ACTION: Shane to add text about differences between prose and 
  schema in Chapter 3 of M12N 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/21-html-minutes.html#action02] 

  ACTION: Shane to ensure we have a M12N DoC 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action10] 

  ACTION: Shane to fix missing elements in M12N 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action04] 
 
  ACTION: Shane to link hr into Basic 1.1 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action07] 
 
  ACTION: Shane to reply to ht 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action05] 

  ACTION: Shane - add input mode to XHTML 1.1 second edition 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 

  ACTION: Send formal reply to 8019 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
 
  ACTION: Shane to add a non-normative schema implementation to CURIE spec 

  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action05]

  ACTION: Shane to split 8024 into two issues. 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-xhtml-minutes.html#action04]

Steven: 

  ACTION: Steven convey reply about media type to pertinent parties 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/03-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
  ACTION: Steven to reply to DanC's three comments on role 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/05-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
  ACTION: Steven reply to Schema comments 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 
  ACTION: Steven investigate starting a blog and wiki 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 
  ACTION: Steven to get advice from I18N group about international form of 
URIs 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/06/20-xhtml-minutes.html#action03] 
  ACTION: Steven to check Shane's schema comments 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 
  ACTION: Steven to send pointers to additions for Drafts page (RDFa 
stuff) 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-xhtml-minutes.html#action03] 
  ACTION: Steven to create some role use cases 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/25-xhtml-minutes.html#action02] 
  ACTION: Steven to propose a rephrasing of the about atribute inheritance 
rules. 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action05] 
  ACTION: Steven organise CR call with Steve Bratt for XHTML Basic 1.1 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/21-html-minutes.html#action02] 
  ACTION: Steven to reply to Alapetites message on datatypes 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/21-html-minutes.html#action01] 
  ACTION: Steven to reply to GRDDL people about techniques for identifying 
GRDDL docs 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action03] 
  ACTION: Steven to reply to hr comment, and make it a CR comment 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action08] 
  ACTION: Steven to reply to script+cdata mail, saying we don't want to 
document it 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action09] 
  ACTION: Steven to take M12N to CR 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-xhtml-minutes.html#action11] 
  ACTION: Steven to send ITS review (=thankyou, it's fine) 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/28-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 

Yam: 
  ACTION: Yam contact ACCESS to check on their support for inputmode   
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/10-xhtml-minutes.html#action01] 

  ACTION: Yam resend URI of OMA test suite to public-xhtml2 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-xhtml-minutes.html#action03] 

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards





Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number 
741598. 
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU
Received on Wednesday, 12 December 2007 15:45:50 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 23 February 2010 18:12:47 GMT