Re: Reserved values for @rel and @rev

Hi Shane,

I'm not sure that 'transformation' is a good choice of value, though.

When the value is used with GRDDL it is accompanied by a specfic
@profile value, so you could say that the word 'transformation' is in
the GRDDL namespace. But if we were to put the value into the XHTML
'namespace', all we'd be saying is 'transformation', and since the
XSLT PI already does that it might get confusing.

Perhaps it should be 'grddltransform' or something that? Maybe Dan and
other GRDDLers have a better suggestion?

Regards,

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer