CURIEs and RTL languages

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 14:42:28 -0600
To: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

There is an open issue in the CURIE spec about how to deal with RTL
languages.  Personally, I think that CURIEs are processed in document
order, and the directionality of the language should not effect the
parsing from a DOM perspective.  But I'm a parochial American, so I am
likely wrong.  Can we get a topic expert to advise us on how to annotate
the specification so we are covered?  Please?