XHTML modules and industry schemas

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:33:02 +0100
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Greetings, I would like to suggest that we spend a little time at the
face-2-face, and on the mailing list, looking at how we might work with
Industry Standards activities to explain to them the benefits of using
XHTML modules in their standards. This would of course need to be a two
way effort, i.e. understanding their needs as well as articulating the

Regards, Roland
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards