Access element and xhtml-access module

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:26:00 -0500
To: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

As per our charter and a recent reminder from Steven, I am starting the
task of creating an independent "access" module.  In reviewing the
contents of the current access chapter of the XHTML 2 draft [1] I note
that we do not say where in the content model access falls when the
module is included.  I think it is to be included in content model for
head.  Is there anywhere else we envision the access element making sense?

[1]
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-xhtml2-20070402/mod-access.html#s_accessmodule