W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xhtml2@w3.org > April 2007

Minutes 4 April 2007

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:57:10 +0200
To: "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Cc: "HTML WG" <w3c-html-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.tqko5kmfsmjzpq@acer3010.lan>

http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes

[NEW] ACTION: Mark to write up stuff about role as predicate. [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action06]
[NEW] ACTION: Remember to ensure you are a member of the XHTML 2 working  
group by contacting your AC rep. [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to include the role module into the example xhtml+rdfa  
driver [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action07]
[NEW] ACTION: starting next week change IRC channels to #xhtml. [recorded  
in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to check IE form for Shane [recorded in [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to propose a rephrasing of the about atribute  
inheritance rules. [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action05]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to send a message about the new logistics. [recorded  
in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-html-minutes.html#action04]

Steven
Received on Tuesday, 10 April 2007 14:57:41 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 23 February 2010 18:12:46 GMT