Re: Getting Serious about WebID Bootstrap

Hi Bart

I was not able to validate your certificate with Thunderbird. The
certificate issuer (O=netage) is not trusted. Also there was no self
signed CA certificate displayed to me by Thunderbird, so I cannot tell
whether you included this in your certificate chain or not. I suspect not.

After exporting your cert to a file, it was not possible to import it
into either Thunderbird or Firefox as the signer is unknown and
untrusted. So I am not able to validate your signed message

regards

David