Re: transfer of URI/WebID ownership

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 07:34:56 -0400
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
On 10/10/12 5:12 AM, Henry Story wrote:
> But I think the question is here: is a 301 also a signal of a change of WebID, since
> the document has moved permanently, do #uris in the old document also need to be
> moved permanently?
>
> Henry

Should it matter how routing occurs if the end result is a WebID and
public key association that mirrors what's in the X.509 certificate? The
protocol is about entity relationship semantics extending a TLS
handshake.  The Linked Data URI just does its thing since name based
*indirection* is intrinsic.

Founder & CEO