Re: two mailing lists - is one too many

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 11:11:29 +0100, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
wrote:

> I think that really depends on the procedures that you at the W3C are
> allowed to do. So here is what we need to base our decision on:
> - is it possible for the W3C to move everyone from xg list to
> public-webid
>   list without asking each of the people there to do this manually?
> Henry

Hi Henry

Please, clarify. There are currently 76 people subscribed to
public-xg-webid. These people where those who subscribed themselves
manually. The participants of the former XG were subscribed automatically
and are no longer subscribed.

Does your question concern the 76 people or the state of the list before
we closed the group?

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR