webid on nginx?

From: elf Pavlik <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:09:05 +0000
To: public-xg-webid <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Hello,

I've heard while ago about some issues related to using webid with nginx (even that it may not work for some reason). Searching wiki and mailing list archive for 'nginx' gave no results.

If webid doesn't play well with nginx I would consider it a huge show stopper ;)

Congratulations on converting into a Community Group!
=)
~ elf Pavlik ~
--
(living strictly moneyless already for over 2 years)
http://wwelves.org/perpetual-tripper