Re: JS-based logout

On 24 Jan 2012, at 15:03, Dominik Tomaszuk wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Interesting discussion about logout in HTTP:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2012Jan/0023.html
>
> It might curious in the WebID context.

Well yes, hopefully the Web Cryptography group can formalise the API
that is needed for logging out of SSL sessions.

It currently works on Firefox and IE with code such as

    https://foafssl.org/public/logout.js

It is not the only and best solution for logging out, which I think should
in fact be built into the chrome, as explained in the final few minutes
of the WebID and Browsers paper and talk we put together 8 months ago

    http://bblfish.net/blog/2011/05/25/

But is there something special you had in mind?

Btw, if someone could take care of the Wiki for issues such as
this it would be very nice. Have we documented this? Is it easy
to find?

  Henry