Re: WebID support for Node.js

So I took a bit of time off from what I was doing to read this and found this very nice table below of a number of Javascript libraries that do RDF.

As it happens I am just working with the linked data rdflib and am writing a little
Foaf browser purely in javascript.

( see http://github.com/bblfish/rdflib.js )

JavaScript RDF lib

There are a few RDF libraries (in pure JavaScript or wrappers to other libs) available on the Internet. The following matrix shows RDF support for the main libraries.

JavaScript RDF library support
RDFQuery	RDF parser	rdfstore-js	LinkedData RDFLib	Rdf raptor
Last update	2010	2006	2012	2012	2011
Parse (and export) RDF/XML	Yes	Yes	No	Yes	Yes
Parse RDFa	Yes	Yes	No	Yes	Yes
Parse (and export) N3 (Turtle)	Yes	Yes	Yes	Yes	Yes
SparQL (1.0) support	Yes	No	Yes	Yes	No
Parallel execution	No	No	Yes	No	Yes
Requirement	jQuery	/	Node	/	libraptor v1.4