Re: Certificate Triplify Challenge

It's getting late for this, but having looked at odata, excel power pivot and my linked data proxy profile using what is a small data cube tool (for ordinary folk), I prefer for Certs that the cert name does what general name in the san rxtension requires. One cannot change its cert semantics, by name form.

Today the San uri on a cert context had no sense/reference interpretative model. If one wishes Certs to have a name with such a model, define a new extension. In a San, each name form is an alternative (and must have the same core model).

Today if one wishes to point to a document of links declaring endpoints at which one can invoke additional services about the (general name typed) san named entity (by uri, or other-name such as web finger), one uses the subject access method extension. Each method declared is really supposed to play the role of each link (as found for example in my proxy profile page). But I could live with the very having but one, pointing to a collection of links on the referenced document. That ties semweb and Certs more tightly, for mutual benefit.

It was really easy using excel and the semantic web (via the odata/atom content type), and using services pages distinct from the feed of entity instances.