Re: My slightly comments

On 10.01.2012 17:06, Stéphane Corlosquet wrote:
> Hi Domel,
>
> On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Dominik Tomaszuk <ddooss@wp.pl
> <mailto:ddooss@wp.pl>> wrote:
>
>     My comments to the lastest version in repo [1]:
>     1.3 Namespaces - in the table there is 'bob' which isn't use in
>     spec. It can be removed.
>

> yes, I removed some of the bob:me we were using before in the Turtle for
> example. I also think adding the WebID profile as a namespace will
> confuse people (the trend now is to do away with namespaces, or to at
> least reduce them as much as possible). I haven't made that change yet
> as I'd like to double check the spec on that again.
I've checked it, there is no example where it is used. But bob prefix is
used in text:
1. "The bob: namespace is a URI that refers to Bob's profile, where Bob
is an imaginary character well known in security circles." this
statement isn't necessary.
2. "...and from there filter out all those that were the object of the
cert:modulus relation of the WebID - in the example bob:me." This should
be changed to "...and from there filter out all those that were the
object of the cert:modulus relation of the WebID - in the example
https://bob.example/profile#me"
3. "Because one could not rely on the modulus having been normalized,
one would have to start with the WebID - bob:me and...". The same
situation, is should be changed to absolute URI.

Regards,
Dominik 'domel' Tomaszuk