Re: Cert. Generator List?

On 10 Jan 2012, at 23:24, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> All,
>
> We are still missing a common location that lists x.509 generators that produce certificates with WebID watermarks.
>
> We need a list of generators and verifiers available from the Wiki, at the very least.

Yes a lot of that is still on the old wiki

  http://www.w3.org/wiki/Foaf%2Bssl

Now that we have this wiki for much longer we could really move it all over here

Here is an old list of identity providers, but quite a few of them are really no more

   http://www.w3.org/wiki/Foaf%2Bssl/IDP

I will be working on one next. I do agree that having extremely user friendly identity providers that work on IE as well as others is very very important.