Re: Cert. Generator List?

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 23:33:54 +0100
Cc: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>

On 10 Jan 2012, at 23:24, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> All,
> We are still missing a common location that lists x.509 generators that produce certificates with WebID watermarks.
> We need a list of generators and verifiers available from the Wiki, at the very least.

Yes a lot of that is still on the old wiki

Now that we have this wiki for much longer we could really move it all over here

Here is an old list of identity providers, but quite a few of them are really no more

I will be working on one next. I do agree that having extremely user friendly identity providers that work on IE as well as others is very very important.