Re: Matter of DN and what's possible

On 9 Jan 2012, at 22:49, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> On 1/9/12 4:44 PM, Henry Story wrote:
>> yes I see. So, you are saying you are a document. Why do you want to do that?
> He is saying, a document at an address holds my description!

Ah and what if that document contains the description of 10 people?

Are you saying that the query we should ask should not be

PREFIX : <http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/cert#>
PREFIX xsd: <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#>
ASK {
   ?webid :key [
      :modulus ?mod;
      :exponent ?exp;
   ] .
}

as described here https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/tip/spec/index-respec.html#verifying-the-webid-claim
that is after the ?webid ?mod and ?exp have been replaced with the values from the certificate but rather
should be

SELECT ?webid
WHERE {
   ?webid :key [
      :modulus ?mod;
      :exponent ?exp;
   ] .
}

where only the ?mod and ?exp get replaced?