Re: Turtle support for WebID profiles

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 20:47:47 +0100
Cc: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
To: Patrick Logan <patrickdlogan@gmail.com>
So the draft editors spec now has Turtle one of the two formats that to be published
and I have removed RDF/XML from the examples, whilst still keeping it as a MUST for
the Verification agent.

diff here:
   https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/rev/10f05dfd0dcd

Please let me know of mistakes I may have introduced.

Henry