From: "Kingsley Idehen" <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 8:12:56 PM
Subject: Re: Matter of DN and what's possible

On 1/9/12 1:53 PM, Jürgen Jakobitsch wrote:
> hi,
>
> just a short in-between-question :
>
> are we talking about something like the bug i fixed today (see one of my last mails)
> with this example-uri :
>
> webIDClaim (in the cert): http://2sea.org/sea.rdf#j
>
> where the location of document is @ http://2sea.org/sea.rdf but there are only statements about http://2sea.org/sea.rdf,
> in which case i could verify the claim, if i had two fields in the cert, the location of the document and resource which is
> to be verified?

Yes, so you are posing the same question, but without using a sparql
constuct URL. Basically, in SAN you could have the following:

1. http://2sea.org/sea.rdf#j  -- a HTTP URI based Subject Name
2. http://2sea.org/sea.rdf-- a HTTP URL based descriptor (information)
resource address.

Also what about the following in SAN:

1. http://2sea.org/sea.rdf#j  -- a HTTP URI based Subject Name
2. http://2sea.org/something/sea.rdf-- a HTTP URL based descriptor
(information) resource address that still describes
<http://2sea.org/sea.rdf#j> .

Or:
1. mailto:j@2sea.org -- a mailto: scheme URI based Subject Name
2. http://2sea.org/something/sea.rdf-- a HTTP URL based descriptor
(information) resource address that still describes <mailto:j@2sea.org> .

Kingsley

> wkr j

Founder&  CEO

| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| http://www.semantic-web.at/

PERSONAL INFORMATION