W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-webid@w3.org > January 2012

Re: New ResourceMe Version

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 16:40:40 -0500
Message-ID: <4F0A0D58.5050404@openlinksw.com>
To: bergi <bergi@axolotlfarm.org>
CC: public-xg-webid@w3.org
On 1/8/12 3:54 PM, bergi wrote:
> The problem was something that was discussed on this mailing list some
> days ago: Hash in http request. I didn't remove it and the cURL PHP
> extensions did behave different on my Windows and Linux machine.
Ah!

Again, you can see there are serious problems with HTTP implementation 
across libraries, frameworks etc..

These problems are in the WWW forever. Thus, its why WebID has to be 
much more realistic about its expectations :-)

My x.509 cert. with < 
http://kingsley.idehen.net/dataspace/person/kidehen#this> in SAN now 
works fine !

Note: I can't use your service from Safari, so I've tested using Chrome.

Now I need to data.fm folks to look into what they are doing re. WebID 
as they remain the only one that fail with this URI.

-- 

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen	
Founder&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Personal Weblog: http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen
Google+ Profile: https://plus.google.com/112399767740508618350/about
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kidehen








Received on Sunday, 8 January 2012 21:41:09 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Sunday, 8 January 2012 21:41:10 GMT