WebID Wiki Issues

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 15:39:42 -0500
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
All,

See: http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebID

This page doesn't cover (via visible links and table of contents structure):

1. How to generate a profile document  -- this should link to a page
with profile generators (not just how you do it by hand)
2. How to publish a profile document on the Web
3. How to obtain an x.509 certificate with a WebID watermark that
connects the x.509 claims to a profile document on the Web -- this
should link to a page with links to Certificate generators
4. How to test and verify an x.509 certificate with a WebID watermark --
this should link to a page with links to verifiers.

Also, http://webid.info should have links to the Wiki URL above. They
should be properly connected.

If I can get a list of Certificate generator URLs I can have this
cleaned up.

Founder&  CEO