Re: rdfa parsing issue -- was: fixed https://foafssl.org/test/WebId

On 7 Jan 2012, at 00:02, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> On 1/6/12 1:37 PM, Henry Story wrote:
>>
>> yes, well this really should be documented on our wiki. This is the kind of thing that
>> is going to turn up again and again. I wonder even if it should be in the spec as a note.
>
> Why?
>
> What does it have to do with the spec? Again, you are bringing parsing into a spec that isn't about parsing. Make a side note in the Wiki for people that are using your approach and related libraries and tools.

yes, it was a dramatical exaggeration. There are things we should document.

Is there someone who could be our wiki master? That is someone who helps organise and make sure that good ideas are put into the wiki even if only just to point to the e-mails, and who can help guide people to fill out the details? I think that would be a useful role.

	Henry