Re: rdfa parsing issue -- was: fixed https://foafssl.org/test/WebId

Thanks Damian,

  that was very helpful.

I have now fixed a couple of issues on my side now, and I see that Jürgen has updated his xhtml even to be closer to xhtml. So the foafssl.org tester should work with that resource in any case.

Btw, I get the following in the logs

 INF: [console logger] dispatch: 2sea.org GET /sea.jsp HTTP/1.1
ERROR [pool-3-thread-5] (RDFDefaultErrorHandler.java:40) - http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/DTD/xhtml-rdfa-1.dtd(line 106 column 22): {E213} Unexpected end of file from server

It looks like the RDFa parser is following the DTDs. Is there a way to stop that? I guess the W3C does not serve those files.

Henry