Re: Reminder: Never send fragid with HTTP GET (Was: fixed https://foafssl.org/test/WebId_

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 14:49:56 +0100
Cc: Jürgen Jakobitsch <j.jakobitsch@semantic-web.at>, "public-xg-webid@w3.org XG" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Hi Ivan,

   I think your RDFa Distiller and Parser sends fragment identifiers along if they are entered into the
box in

	http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/

This has caused some confusion to me and others on the WebID mailing list, because we often deal
with URLs with hashes. So in this case I was trying to verify

	http://2sea.org/sea.jsp#i

which led to an empty graph. It would be easy to fix that I think.

	Henry