Re: Reminder: Never send fragid with HTTP GET (Was: fixed https://foafssl.org/test/WebId_

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 14:49:56 +0100
Cc: Jürgen Jakobitsch <j.jakobitsch@semantic-web.at>, "public-xg-webid@w3.org XG" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Hi Ivan,

   I think your RDFa Distiller and Parser sends fragment identifiers along if they are entered into the
box in

This has caused some confusion to me and others on the WebID mailing list, because we often deal
with URLs with hashes. So in this case I was trying to verify

which led to an empty graph. It would be easy to fix that I think.