From: "Henry Story" <henry.story@bblfish.net>
To: "public-xg-webid@w3.org XG" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 12:16:16 AM
Subject: fixed https://foafssl.org/test/WebId

I fixed the test end point at

   https://foafssl.org/test/WebId

The issue was (as I thought) that foafssl.org was not updating its caches on failure of a WebID authentication.

This meant that people who tried to connect once with a broken foaf file, would not be able to re-connect later with a good one. It should work now.

| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| http://www.semantic-web.at/

PERSONAL INFORMATION