Re: documenting an incubator success story

On 1/5/12 3:16 PM, Peter Williams wrote:
> Trying to decide if the first round of incubation has achieved
> anything, I worked to put it ALL together in a working trial - telling
> the semantic web value add, first and foremost.
>
> The story is told here: http://tinyurl.com/7y9d5e7
>
> Is classy stuff what YOU guys have done. The proof of the classy-iness
> is in the fact that I have not written a single line of code, and yet
> I could do what is shown.
>
> Its was a pain getting here. But in 20 years of certs and having
> worked with as powerful, full on directory theory as exists in the
> planet, Ive never seen ANYTHING like it. Its that good.

Great summary!

You successfully did *plumbing* instead of *programming* (hard core or
scripting), courtesy of the Web's 3rd dimension (Semantically Linked
Data). Hopefully, we can get more people to do similar based on their
specific Web application / exploitation goals.

I noticed, albeit in another post/comment, you also spotted the Excel
aspect to all of this :-)

Founder&  CEO